From:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:53:36 -0500
Dear MAC members:
MAC will be co-sponsoring with the History Division a panel on radical ethnic, foreign-language, and labor media.  The title of the panel is Radical Ethnic, Foreign-Language, and Labor Media in the Media Ecology of their Times.  It has been scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 13, at 10 a.m. One of the presenters will not be able to attend the conference, and I would like to identify a MAC member with research in this area (preferably African-American media) who would like to  join the session.
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Ilia Rodriguez
MAC Head
Associate Professor of Journalism
Department of Communication & Journalism
The University of New Mexico