From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 17:33:33 -0500
Hello Colleagues,

I hope that each of you had a prosperous semester!

I wanted to bring your attention to a matter that I hope some of you will consider. The MAC Division will be in need of a student research paper competition chair effective August 2006 or when we convene the annual members/business meeting in San Francisco.

The individual(s) interested in assuming this position should keep in mind that s/he must be available to attend the research chair training session from 8:15-9:45 a.m. on Saturday, August 5.  Training will be extremely important in 2006-07 because all AEJMC Divisions will have online or electronic paper submissions. That's right: No more paper submissions in AEJMC. So, again, if you are interested in being the next student research chair, please keep in mind this mandatory training session on Saturday morning. Also, if you'd like to know more about what the postition entails, please feel free to contact me via email or at 870.995.3655 (mobile).

I look forward to hearing from someone soon!

Lillie Fears, MAC Vice Head, 2005-06