Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:26:01 -0500
Colleagues,

Thank you for your prompt response to my call for panel
co-chairs for the 2007 AEJMC national convention.  I am
pleased to announce that Federico Subervi
([log in to unmask]) has agreed to co-chair the
panel entitled Advertising & Diversity: Industry Leaders
Speak Out on Hiring Issues; and Clint Wilson
([log in to unmask]) has agreed to co-chair the panel
entitled Silences & Omissions: What the Black Press Did Not
Cover.  If you have suggestions regarding potential
panelists, please e-mail them to the appropriate co-chair
for consideration.  Again many thanks for your support, and
special thanks to Federico and Clint for taking on these
commitments.

Camilla Gant, Ph.D.
MAC Vice Head & Programming Chair
University of West Georgia
Faculty Assistant to the President
Associate Professor of Mass Communications