"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:28:59 -0500
Those interested in the historic town meeting held on ASU's campus 8/27 regarding healthcare may want to know what the ADA has to say about health care reform, esp. considering African Americans (Latinos, American Indians) are disproportionately victims of the disease diabetes.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/PageServer?pagename=diabetes_health_reform_myths_and_facts&utm_source=mythsemail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=hcrmyths&utm_content=avoidrumors&utm_campaign=ADVOhcrnmythsemail082609

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimation Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!