From:
"Carstarphen, Meta G." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carstarphen, Meta G.
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:31:58 -0500
Von,
Good to hear from you and thanks for the update.

Might be worth teaming up with Anita, Sharon et al to add international perspectives to the "media on Obama" panel idea.  Many possibilities....

**I am on Research Leave for the Fall 2008 semester and may check e-mail only periodically**
Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Gaylord Endowed Family Professor
University of Oklahoma
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
Associate Professor
395 W. Lindsey Blvd  Room 3510C
Norman, OK  73071