From:
"Wilson Ii, Clint C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilson Ii, Clint C.
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:04:33 -0400
Colleagues:

I, too, have signed the Color of Change petition and encourage others to do so.

-- CW

Dr. Clint C. Wilson II
Professor of Journalism and
Graduate Professor of Mass Communications and Media Studies
John H. Johnson School of Communications
Howard University