From:
Kyle Huckins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Huckins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 13:35:04 +0000
Greetings, MAC colleagues! With our complementary mission, I thought you might like to see the convention newsletter and hear about the Minneapolis program for the Commission on the Status of Minorities.

Attached is our convention newsletter brimming with news, thanks to our crack editor, Nathaniel Frederick. You'll find articles on our AEJMC Convention programming, Barrow award winner, member news and more.

Attached also is the Commission on the Status of MInorities' full-page ad in this year's convention program. Our session is 5:15-6:45 p.m. Saturday and has an all-star group on "Safe Places for New Faces: Attracting & Retaining a Diverse Faculty and Graduate Student Body" with former MAC head Lillie Fears and other well-versed panelists. Our business session follows in the same room, Marquette III, second floor, right after. Be sure to attend and forward the ad to your colleagues!

Know that we in CSM are behind our friends in MAC 100 percent. Thanks for your support and friendship, and see you in Minneapolis!

Sincerely,

Kyle

Rev. Kyle Huckins, Ph.D.
CSM Chairman