From:
"Camilla V. Gant" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Camilla V. Gant
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:51:20 -0500
As many of you may know, the AEJMC mid-winter meeting is scheduled for next
weekend (Dec. 1-3), and at this point I do not have any programming chips to
add another panel.  That said, I have proposed to modify the title of an
existing panel(Advancing Diversity Excellence: Confronting Challenges in the
Classroom & Newsroom), which would allow MAC to add a panelist to address the
issue of diversification efforts in the newsroom.  Many thanks, George, for
sharing with the listserv.

Camilla