From:
"Dates, Jannette" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dates, Jannette
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:29:53 -0500
Great idea!!
--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: E. K. Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri Dec 09 15:42:24 2005
Subject: Re: request from JMCQ editor

Hi MACers:

I suggest that members of panels we sponsored get together and co-write
articles regarding those presentations for submission to this JMCQ editor's
call that our Great Leader Emmanuel set to us.

In fact I am asking all the members of the "Madre/Mothers" panel from San
Antonio (Meta, Diana, Joy, MC THIS MEANS YOU!) to write up their
presentations and citations in the perspective of THEORY BUILDING using JMCQ
style and send it to me for a co-authored submission.  Please get it to me
by JANUARY 30, 2006.

Thanks in advance.  Happy Holidays to all.

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

AEJMAC Membership Chair

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~daufin

The Mars & Venus Diet & Exercise Solution: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar:

http://www.nappynewyear.com