From:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:31:13 -0600
leadership of CSM and MAC.  Thanks to Dwight and Lillie for presenting relevant background
information.   Pardun's statements not only raise questions about the accuracy and political
implications of such public discourse but also present evidence that can be used to call for
the elimination of an organizational procedure that allows four AEJ officers to issue public
statements without the membership's general consensus.  I also like Jennifer's suggestion of
polling other division heads to get a sense of their position on this and possible endorsement
of CSM/MAC's resolution.
Sincerely,
Ilia Rodriguez
MAC Vice Head