From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:56:01 -0600
Federico makes a good point about making sure the funds are adjusted for inflation.  We did something similar with JLID a couple years ago. Specifically, JLID alums were asked to donate $100 each to help keep the program going.  I was honored to help.  And I'd be honored to personally give at least $100 of my personal funds to the Barrow fund.

In addition, I am just catching up to all the dialogue from yesterday. I like everything I'm reading and will support whatever effort MAC agrees to sponsor.

Thanks for keeping the Barrow spirit going!!

Lillie Mae Fears