From:
"Jackson, Cathy M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackson, Cathy M.
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:42:27 -0500
This is a call to MAC members for participants on a panel co-sponsored by MAC and Com-Sher to discuss environmental racism, which is scheduled for August 5 from 5-6:30 p.m. If you covered environmental issues or know of anyone in the Denver area who can serve, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Cathy

Cathy M. Jackson, Ph.D.
Mass Communications and Journalism Department
Norfolk State University
700 Park Avenue, MAD 211
Norfolk, VA 23504
757.823.2442 (O)