From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:32:07 -0500
E-K:  FYI, I have been inundated with this same email from family and friends alike over the past few days.  Also, while driving around yesterday, I heard a Memphis DJ/personality mention this same thing. And he spoke of this issue as if it really had merit.

His name is Thaddeus Matthews ......you can google him and get his blog.  Most likely he will write about this issue on his blog.  He is pretty controversial.

LFears