From:
Kingsley Harbor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kingsley Harbor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:55:42 -0600
Dear MAC colleagues:

    RE: Jacksonville State University Department of
Communication--Broadcasting.

We seek a colleague to join our main campus (fall 2004) snuggled in the
foothills of the beautiful Appalachian mountain range in North East
Alabama. That colleague will teach all areas of broadcasting,
particularly television production. S/he will lead us in the area of
broadcasting--working with our engineers to purchase new equipment
(upgrading to the state-of-the-art), non-linear editing, convergence
media, etc. Our students take good advantage of our campus radio
station, our affiliated commercial TV station, our student newspaper,
etc., all located in Self Hall, the home of the Department of
Communication.

See attachment for details of the position. Please feel free to contact
me for more information, but application goes directly to Human
Resources Dept.

Sincerely,

Kingsley O. Harbor, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Head