From:
Pearlie Strother-Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:12:52 -0500
Greetings Sharon,
Do you want formal responses 9abstracts) or can we simply write a simple
explanatory statement/ paragraph that features the topic(S); or list them?
I have several suggestions and would like to participate in at least one and
maybe chair one.