From:
George Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:01:08 -0500
Fellow MAC Members,

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of yet another incident involving a
black journalist and plagiarism.  While we know African-Americans aren't the
only ones who've faced such charges, it is especially troubling when such
charges involve a national officer of  NABJ.   Glenn Rice, who works for the
Kansas City Star, has resigned as treasurer.

Here's a link to the article published on www.pitch.com, which details the
charges against Mr. Rice:

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2003-07-03/janovy.html/1/index.html

The NABJ President sent the following messages to membership tonight
(Monday).