From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:18:45 -0600
Colleagues, Federico's email will not transmit, so he has asked me to
disperse the following message to the list serve:

Esteemed colleagues:

I believe that the most valuable offering we could share at this time is
the extra donation to the scholarship in his name.

Also, from those of us for whom Lee was a mentor and guide, a personal
note could be sent to his widow Dr. Fredrica Barrow.

As per flowers, you could consider inquiring with her what is her wish,
or what was Lee's wish on such matters.

Her phone is 813-929-1788.  I called this morning to express my
sympathy, but did not inquire about flowers, etc.

Her address is:

Dr. Fredrica Barrow, at
17842 Arbor Greene Dr.
Tampa FL 33647

Also, her e-mail is :  [log in to unmask]

Federico Subervi