From:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:33:15 -0600
Dear MAC members:
I am requesting nominations for the speaker at the 2009 luncheon
co-sponsored by MAC and the Scholastic Division. We are trying to identify
speakers in the Boston area and would appreciate your suggestions.  See some
of the conditions below.  Please send names to me at: [log in to unmask]
--A local speaker (Boston area in this case) has been the practice because
the divisions do not have funds to cover the speaker's travel cost.
--Speakers can be AEJMC members
--The speech (about 20 minutes plus Q&A) should be related to access and
equity in mass communication, diversification of journalism education.

Please send your nominations to me, and I will process the information with
division officers.
Thanks for your collaboration,
Ilia Rodriguez
MAC Second Vice-Head and Secretary