From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:40:35 -0500
This is just to let you know that Sandra Combs sent to Felicia a panel proposal including Carmen Williams and Meta Carstarphen as moderator.  I didn't get anything from anyone so I'm just bowing out. Please disregard the resend of my call.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity National Expert
Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!