From:
"Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stringer, Sharon
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:46:57 -0500
When I made the original motion, I was thinking that the money would be
deducted from the MAC budget.   As I indicated, we have a standing
donation to the Barrow Scholarship.  We'll have to decide how much we
want to go beyond that this year and if people want to exceed what we
donate as a group with personal donations.

Sharon B. Stringer, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Communication
Lock Haven University
603 Robinson Bldg.