Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:17:44 -0500
I really don't see how we can have a discussion about Jayson Blair in
a vacuum.  When you consider that a white journalist was recently in
the news for a similar problem and to think that some journalists were
involved in the looting at the Iraqi museum--it's much bigger than Mr.
Blair.  We need to spin it that way.