From:
Petra Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petra Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:45:08 -0600
Hi MACers,
I don't remember who it was who gave me a name of a Chicago Club as a possible source for our social. Who ever it was, please contact me ASAP! If there is anyone with connections to a Latino place, most certainly let me know also, a little salsa never killed anyone!.
Gracias,
petra

--
Petra Guerra, PhD
Head,  Minorities and Communication-AEJMC