From:
"Sernoe, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sernoe, Jim
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:12:01 +0000
Do we have any more info. on this? Should I call the Defender office and see if I can arrange a tour or a meeting with some staff members? I don't know how well it will go this close to the conference, but I can give it a try.

Dr. Jim Sernoe
Chair, Mass Communication Department
Midwestern State University
"When Life Hands You Lemons, Ask for Tequila and Salt, and Call Me"
 (Author Unknown)