From:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:23:11 -0500
Dear all:
IPR needs a lead researcher on diversity and PR...I would be interested
in collaborating with someone on this, or someone can do this alone if
time and interests permit.

>>> for its Diversity Survey 2003 and might consider overtures to expand
>>> that
>>> for 2004 in partnership with the institute for Public Relations.
>>>
>>> This high-profile research opportunity will include a negotiated
>>> stipend,
>>> along with future opportunities to continue providing this valuable
>>> study to
>>> the profession on a regular basis.  But methodology, implementation,
>>> data
>>> and analysis essentially must be completed by end of summer.
>>>
>>> If any of the IPRRC participants would like to discuss this
>>> opportunity, I
>>> would welcome a call or email from them.  I can tell them what more I
>>> know -- but clearly, this job requires a talent who can lead us
>>> through what
>>> we don't know.
>>>
>>> Many thanks, Don.
>>>
>>> Frank Ovaitt
>>> President and CEO-Elect, Institute for Public Relations
>>> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>> 703 568-5611

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
860 Van Vleet Oval--Rm. 101
Norman, OK   73019-2051
PHONE: (405) 325-5227