From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:45:30 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC on behalf of Cox, Anthony
Sent: Tue 1/17/2006 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MAC CANDIDATES

Colleagues,
Any MAC member running for office should submit their names (and the office
sought) to me for inclusion in the next newsletter.  This isn't an
endorsement slate, per se, but an announcement of our members who are
seeking office so that we can get the word out to the membership.  The MAC
Newsletter deadline is Friday, February 8, 2006.
Thanks
Tony Cox
MAC Newsletter Editor