From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:46:31 -0400
Hello friends,
I am very happy to be working this year as your Division Head.
I have a couple of items to bring you today:
1. Could any member, past heads and officers send me old forms,
division business information or any other data relevant to the history
of the division?
I am working on a CD for the MAC Division so that all current and
future officers have access to the same information, therefore creating
more continuity within our unit.
2. Also, remember to start thinking about panels ideas about Teaching,
PF & R and Research. Your Vice Head and Program Coordinator, Emmanuel
Onyedike at Norfolk, can be found at [log in to unmask] The official
deadline is in about a month or so.
I wish you all a safe and productive term.
Warm Regards,
MC

Dr. M.C. Santana
Division Head, Minorities and Communication, AEJMC
also
NPPA- National Student Chapter Chair
Associate Professor of Journalism
Nicholson School of Communication