From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:49:19 -0500
Dear Curtis, Please let us all know the condolences information and I will make sure I send something on MAC's behalf.  Others who want to send something individually will  be able to do so also.  Your message was the first I saw and I burst into tears when I finally found out who had died.  I didn't even know Von was sick and I regret not being closer to her to have known and given her comfort and support while she was still on this side of the veil.  Thanks Linda for telling us. Thanks in advance Curtis for getting us the condolence information.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity Expert
ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!