From:
Diana Rios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Rios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:45:30 -0400
Dear Mac Members,

I would like to ask MAC people if they have constructed a "Diversity
Statement" for their unit. I am in charge of a draft for my department of
Communication Sciences and am in process of gathering what other folks have
had, are having. I am aware that universities have their own general
ones....Please respond directly to me and I would be very appreciative of
your feedback regarding "Diversity Statements"...Drios

Diana I. Rios,
Assoc. Prof.of Communication Sciences & PRLS
& Assoc. Dir. Puerto Rican & Latino Studies Instit.
Dept. Communication Sciences, U-1085
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT  06269
860-486-3187 office