CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kerry Magruder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerry Magruder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:44:29 -0500
Laura,

Now that I've played around a bit with this free timeline creation
tool, I want to say a huge thank you!  This is wonderful!!!  I would
have paid $$$$$ for these features!!!!  (Well, I can't afford that many
$'s.)  The interface is not elegant but it is functional and does not
require any scripting, and the resulting timelines will definitely be
helpful to students in my online course.  Since my history of science
course is organized chronologically, I'll make a section of the
timeline for each week that will help them see the forest and not just
the trees.  (And by the way, it works perfectly on Mac OS X.)

PEACE
Kerry