CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:18:45 -0500
hi everybody, for today's meeting, we'll be thinking about how we could
use a common webspace to create and share support materials for the
students in online courses.

here's a list of some materials that I've got in mind, along with a list
from April, and a list of some websites to look at. I'll be expanding on
the list of websites some later today, but I thought I would send this
out now - especially if anybody already had a wishlist of materials they
could send to me so that I could include it here:

http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/brainstorm.htm

today at the meeting, I hope we can plan out some goals and strategies
for the webspace, and start to prioritize on what the most important
materials would be to prepare first. it would be GREAT if people wanted
to send me "wish lists" of materials they would like to have available,
and I'll come up with a masterlist for us to prioritize - we can do that
via this listserv, since I know not everybody can attend the meetings.

thanks! see you later today,

Laura