CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:03:57 -0500
hi everybody, Karen let me know that there was a request last week for a
Plagiarism activity in addition to the material covered in Karen's
Orientation.

what I've done is created a QUIA quiz, based pretty much verbatim on the
Provost's Guide to Academic Integrity:
http://www.quia.com/tq/385459.html

I've also prepared a Blackboard question pool for anyone who actually
wants to run the quiz inside their Blackboard course; you can just
import the pool and create a quiz based on the pool (and modify the
questions or add additional questions if you want).
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/instructors/shared/plagiarismquiz.htm

I hope that's useful - if anybody has feedback or suggestions about
this, please let me know!

Laura