CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:08:59 -0500
hi everybody, here is an assignment and supporting materials that Larry
has adapted from his classroom course for use in teaching online (Word
files attached).
please feel free to circulate copies of assignments to the list - anyone
who is a member of the list can send email to the list (and if you have
any trouble with that, just let me know) -
thanks!
Laura