CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:55:41 -0600
hi everybody, since I'm not very good at remembering to send an email
AFTER our meetings, I'm sending around now a copy of the handout that
I'll be bringing to the meeting today - don't worry, I'll bring copies;
the attachment here is actually more for the folks who want a copy but
who cannot attend.

of course, as usual, the document is much happier viewed on the web,
since that's how I wrote it:
http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/chooseweb.htm
<http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/chooseweb.htm>

as you can see, there is actually a lot to talk about when comparing the
different options for sharing information over the web, and I'm looking
forward to the ideas and possibilities we can come up with together!

see you later,

Laura