CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:23:25 -0600
hi everybody, I hope your semester has gotten off to a good start!
someone in IT asked me for some notes about discussion boards since they
are working on a comparison of when to use chat and when to use
discussion board. I don't use chat, but I do use the discussion board A
LOT, so I thought I would share these notes with the CASONLINE list also
in case any of this could be helpful to others.

if you have some cool discussion board or chat assignments that you
would like to share, Michelle Davis in IT would be glad to hear from
you! she answers the email at [log in to unmask]

:-)

Laura