CASONLINE-L Archives

CASOnline

CASONLINE-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Gibbs, Laura K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibbs, Laura K.
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:21:34 -0500
hi folks, just a a kind of experiment, I searched through Stephen Downes' Online Learning Daily for blurbs about writing - and here's what I found:
http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/writing_downes.htm <http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/writing_downes.htm>

these are not things to discuss at our meeting today, since I think we will be focusing on our own writing assignments and goals for our classes, but I thought this might be interesting for others to look at too.

Downes is not himself a writing teacher, so what you see here are the issues and technologies connected with online writing that have some general interest (at least according to Downes!). You will see that blogging is definitely the technology of interest, along with web publishing. you can find his daily report here: http://www.downes.ca/news/about_old.htm

Laura