From:
FELECIA ROSS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FELECIA ROSS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:52:23 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

      This is a question and a comment. Is this statement a reaction to (if I'm correct) the termination of Colorado's journalism program? If this is the case, I think the statement should directly state that AEJMC urges the university to keep the program. The statement outlines wonderful and thorough justification of this program's existence, but I think it should be stronger.

              Felecia Jones Ross
              The Ohio State University