From:
"E-K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E-K. Daufin
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:04:34 -0600

Hi Friends & Colleagues: With plenty of help from a consulting production
company, using a template program I have produced a streaming video about
this new business I am contemplating investing in my biggest ever
advertising campaign/budget.  Before I do that, I am doing some test
marketing.  Regarding this video/TV tool, I want your honest opinion about
the content, production values, streaming functionality, PR/ad principles,
etc.  Whatever feedback you can give me would be appreciated.  Would you do
me a favor and look at the video linked below and let me know what you
think?  Thanks in advance!  "i" am centered in gratitude!

GO TO: http://www.isagenix.tv/ekdaufin

E-K. Daufin, Ph.D., President

Daufin & Associates

334.224.8052