From:
Camilla Gant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Camilla Gant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:26:23 -0400
One additional note concerning 2008 panel proposals...If you are interested
in proposing a panel, but you do not want to coordinate it, you can secure
and list someone else as the coordinator (panel contact).  Have a good weekend.

Camilla
MAC Incoming Head

Camilla Gant, Ph.D.
Director/Associate Professor