From:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 19:39:05 +0000
Dear MACers,

Greetings! I wanted to remind and update you on few meeting agenda-related information. Last week, I shared a two-page meeting minutes from 2015 business meeting. Since we may not have enough printed copies of the minutes, I would appreciate if you could review the minutes before coming to the Friday members meeting or you can bring your own printed copy. I have attached the business minutes once again here with this email for your convenience.

Also, I have attached another document with proposed mentorship program idea here with this email. The document's page 1 includes a proposed form and page 2 includes suggested eligibility criteria and implementation committee for this proposed program. Again, I may not have enough printed copy. Please review this document before our members meeting on Friday. We will be looking forward to your inputs/suggestions on this proposed mentorship program.

AEJMC's incoming president Paul Voakes will be in our members' meeting on Friday. I have scheduled him to speak briefly about his diversity plan and answer some questions from the MAC members at the beginning of our meeting. Please click here<https://guidebook.com/guide/60316/event/14089714/> to find venue information of MAC Division's members meeting.

Finally, by Friday morning, look for an email from me with an important link.

I am along with other MAC Division officers are looking forward to seeing you in our members (business) meeting on Friday (August 5) evening at 6:45 p.m.

Cheers,
Mas

Masudul (Mas) Biswas, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Communication Department
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
&
Head, AEJMC's Minorities and Communication Division (2015 - 2016).