From:
Victoria LaPoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victoria LaPoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:57:39 -0600
A community radio station has just launched in Gualala ,California. I just
interviewed the station's GM who is American Indian. She is looking for
volunteers if you have any students interested...this station has a Native
hour, but is  a station that would like to have many voices
represented...including  Native, Spanish and English...Ms. Berryhill hosted
her own show in California for 7 years and has been on NPR..She is a really
sweet and kind person if anyone is interested.

http://www.kgua.org/

--
Victoria LaPoe
Broadcast Instructor/Ph.D. Candidate (ABD),

* *