From:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:07:46 -0700
As we consider the ills of advocacy journalism--if it is indeed "journalism"--it may be useful to think about what journalism was and can be if we, as educators, can use as a normative model the likes of Daniel Schorr.  He was a giant in the field--thought I'd share the link with you.  See below what he stood for.

With kindness,

Anita Fleming-Rife     BE WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND.