From:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:45:46 +0000
Dear MACers,

Greetings. I am writing this email to keep you posted about more conference and division updates available on our website.

Several new items are added to our news section:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/mac-news-archive.html

MAC Division's business meeting agenda is available on our homepage:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/index.html

If you are already in San Francisco and you are available between 2 - 4 p.m. this afternoon, please consider attending our pre-conference session at 2 p.m. (which is an hour from now). Below please find a link to the session flyer:

http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/AEJMC-Preconference-Flyer-min.png

All the best,
Mas

Vice-head/Program Chair (2014 - 2015)
AEJMC's Minorities and Communication Division