From:
Sharon Bramlett-Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Bramlett-Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 23:18:47 +0000

AWESOME NEWS Linda you received this wonderful NABJ honor!

Look forward to celebrating with you in Montreal!

Sharon

Sharon Bramlett-Solomon, PhD
Associate Professor
Lincoln Center Professor of Media & Culture
Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Arizona State University|Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office:  602  496-3678|
[log in to unmask] (best way to reach me)

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help....