From:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:28:18 -0500
Dear MACers:

A student of mine who is now an intern at the Oklahoman newspaper is
working on an article about the "Digital Divide" and its impact upon
communities of color.   This is her description of what she needs:
> My focus is on socioeconomic differences, the haves and the have-
> nots. How does the digital divide affect the future, when the
> future is headed towards technology?

>  Her name is Kandis Murdock and her e-mail address is
> [log in to unmask]  If anyone is doing research in this area
> and wouldn't mind being interviewed, please contact her at your
> earliest convenience.  Thanks.
-Meta

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor &
Gaylord Family Endowed Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
395 W. Lindsey   Room 3510C
Norman, OK   73019-4201
PHONE: (405) 325-5227
FAX: (405) 325-7565
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
President-elect, SWECJMC
Join us for our Fall 2005 conference in Greeley, Colorado  See
www.swecjmc.org for more information and updates.