Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:54:23 EDT
Colleagues,
   I need some help, if you can spare a couple of hours over the next three
weeks.    I'm this year's Research Chair for  AEJMC's Entertainment Studies
Group.  Because of a  bumper crop of  convention paper submissions, I need a few
more paper judges.
 I have  12 (TWELVE) manuscripts for which I need (at least one judge) or
judges. All but one (on children's television) are qualitative. Of the others,
THREE deal with popular music, FOUR deal with television viewing, ONE with
reality TV, ONE with race/ethnicity, ONE with video games, ONE with standup comedy
and one with children's television
Would you be willing to review one or two and complete a judging form by on
each of them by  May 1st?   I can get you the manuscripts in Thursday's(4/8/04)
mail.  If you can, please e-mail  ([log in to unmask]) or fax
(850-599-3086) me mailing information for you ASAP!

Number of Papers Requested:
 Television Viewing:
 Popular Music:
 Reality Television:
 RACE/Ethnicity and Television:
 Video games:
 Standup Comedy:

Judge's Name:
Title:
Address Line 1:
Address line 2:
Address Line 3:
City: State: Zip:
Country:
Primary e-mail address:
Office Telephone:
Home Telephone:
Fax number:

   FYI, I've volunteered to be a MAC Division paper judge this year.

Phil
         Phillip Jeter
        Division of Journalism
        Florida A&M University