From:
yuki fujioka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
yuki fujioka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:35:58 -0400
*Special announcements -- Kudos and Awards!  *

*Dear MAC members, *

*It's my greatest honor to announce this year's winners of*

*2014 Lionel C. Barrow, Jr. Award for* *Distinguished Achievement in
Diversity Research and Education *

*Recipient: **Marilyn Kern-Foxworth**, Kern-Foxworth International*

*2014 Presidential Award for Distinguished Service to Journalism Education*

*Recipient*: *Carolyn Stroman, Professor and Editor of the Howard Journal
of Communications, Howard.*

*Marilyn and Carolyn accepted the Awards during the AEJMC General Business
Meeting in Montreal, Canada, Aug 7.  *

*Congratulations, Marilyn and Carolyn, on your  extraordinary achievement
and leaderships!  *

*And of course, Paula Poindexter, our AEJMC outgoing President, for her
outstanding leadership throughout the year!  *

Yuki