From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:38:50 -0600
After an hour-long conversation with Karen Dunlap last month about my
and AEJMC Minority And Communication members' concerns about Al
Tompkin's prejudiced columns about the Jena 6 and people of size/ sexist
lookism, I copied her on some of the subsequent material I found on
these two topics that I also sent to you.

Dunlap has just copied me that she has asked Poynter Dean of Instruction
Keith to take me off the Poyter DAC07 listserve.  Please feel free to
contact me directly at [log in to unmask]  I think this is a sad
mistake on Dunlap's part but I accept this as my Creator redirecting me
to a greater good.  It has not been easy but I remained on the Poynter
Diversity Across the Curriculm 07 listserv only to serve this group and
the greater good.  Sorry it doesn't fit Dunlap's notion of what's
helpful.  God will steer us all right ultimately.  Blessings.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>