From:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:47:00 -0500
https://www.facebook.com/events/927193280789615??ti=ia

Those of you (and your students) in Central Alabama (Birmingham) may be
interested in this free UAB event where I am one of three panelists.

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin

*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*