From:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:10:31 -0500
The website looks beautiful!  Thanks Mas!  MACers here is the direct link
to the conference MAC sessions.  Please make as many of them as possible
but especially the membership meeting and the luncheon as our head mentions
in the previous message on this thread.

http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc-mac-division-schedule-2015.pdf

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Frances Ward-Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>  *Greetings MAC members:*
>
> You were recently emailed a copy of the Summer MAC newsletter. It is also
> posted on our newly designed website, linked here:
> http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/
>

>  Of particular note is MAC’s conference schedule, listing all division
> sessions and meetings. Among other sessions, we hope you will plan to
> attend the:
>
>  ·       *MAC’s business meeting* on Friday, Aug. 7, beginning at 6:45
> p.m. If you have agenda items, email them to me at [log in to unmask]
>
> ·       *MAC/SCHJ luncheon* on Saturday, Aug. 8, beginning at 12:15.
> Guest speaker is Martin G. Reynolds, senior editor for community engagement
> for the Bay Area News Group/Digital First Media. The lunch is still open
> for registration. If you have not already signed up, you may do so at the
> AEJMC registration desk at the conference.
>
>  In addition, if you are interested in serving as a MAC officer next
> year, contact Vice Head Mas Biswas at [log in to unmask]
>
>  Thanks to Mas for his work in redesigning the website and to other
> website/newsletter contributors. Let us know if you have additional news to
> post to our MAC website.
>
>  I look forward to seeing many of you soon!
>
> Frances
>
>  ---------------------------------------
>  Frances Ward-Johnson
> Associate Professor and Faculty Fellow for Leadership
>  School of Communications, Elon University
> 2850 Campus Box
> Elon, NC 27244
> PH: 336-278-5738

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*