From:
George Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2018 00:05:24 -0500
MAC Members,

It was great seeing so many of you in Washington, DC last month for our
annual conference.   Now that our fall semesters/quarters are underway,
we are turning our attention to the planning for the 2019 AEJMC Annual
Conference in Toronto.

Because of the way the conference planning process works now (with AEJMC
units making connections and deals AT the conference),  we have not
solicited many panel ideas outside of the conference.

Instead, we asked for panel proposals during the members' meeting at the
conference in Washington, DC.  As your vice head and program chair,  I was
pleased to receive a great number of panel ideas and have already secured
preliminary interest from other divisions and interest groups in about a
half-dozen panels for 2019.

That said,  if you did not attend the conference in Washington or missed
the MAC Members Meeting and you still have an idea for a panel,  NOW is
your time to propose it.  PLEASE complete the attached panel proposal form
and e-mail panel proposals DIRECTLY to me at [log in to unmask]    by NO LATER
THAN *Sunday, October 7, 2018*.        The MAC Division Executive Board
will be meeting via conference call that week to go over our panel
proposals.

Thanks for your interest in the programming we offer in the Minorities and
Communication Division.

--
George L. Daniels, Ph.D.
Associate Professor